SAVE THE DATE…
Koinonia Home Group Leader’s Christmas party will be on Friday, December 12!
I hope you all had the opportunity to be here Sunday evening of October 19.* It was full of hope and positive direction. As we partner together, God will continue to bless our community and reach the world through us.
This week is Halloween Happenin’. If haven’t yet joined the team, we still need many happy teammates. Please continue to pray as we reach out in love and truth together.
*You can pick up a copy of the recommendations at the front desk of the main office.
Please pray for us as we are now only hours away from Halloween Happenin’. Currently, here is our status as of Monday, October 27:
- 100 more people are needed to team up with us. (Online sign-ups are available)
- Candy supply is at about 75% of our need.
- Please ask people to take out invitations and posters.
- Set-up is needed all week long. Come join in the fun of working together.
Thank you for praying and encouraging people.
Remind people to park in the center across the freeway and be shuttled over.
Remind people that we need everything set and ready to open the park at 5:00 pm.
- Halloween Happenin’ is this Friday, October 31, 5:30-8:30 pm.
- The Gary Thomas marriage seminar is coming soon, November 7-8. Be sure to encourage your group to COME AND INVITE FRIENDS!
- No study/gathering is planned for the week of November 23 because of Thanksgiving.
- The week of December 7 is planned to be a time for a Christmas celebration with your group.
- Koinonia Leader’s party will be on Friday, December 12. (Dinner, music, and fun together)
Reaching the world together,
Click Here To Open Leader’s Guide