SAVE THE DATE!
Koinonia Home Group Leader’s Christmas party will be on Friday, December 12.
Thank you for your partnership in Halloween Happenin’. It is always a joy to serve together.
This week would be a good time to calendar together. There are many inviter events coming soon to put on your calendars (see below). Included on your calendar should be a gathering that you are doing for your own outreach. This could be around a holiday or just a fun event you are doing together.
Also, don’t forget to team up together by sharing opportunities such as missionary contact person, keeper of the calendar, and prayer journalist.
- Our marriage seminar and Singles gathering with Gary Thomas is this weekend, November 7-8.
- No study/gathering is planned for the week of November 23 because of Thanksgiving.
- Women’s Christmas Celebration is on December 4 and 6. Tickets will be available soon.
- The week of December 7 is planned to be a time for Christmas celebration with your group.
- Koinonia Leader’s party will be on Friday, December 12. (Dinner, music, and a fun time together)
Reaching the world together,
Click Here To Open Leader’s Guide