SAVE THE DATE! Koinonia Home Group Leader’s Christmas party will be on Friday, December 12.
Hello Team Leaders,
We’re entering into the holiday seasons. This is a wonderful opportunity to build relationships and offer help to the needy.
As you lead your group, let me suggest these four ideas:
- Help your group plan your own event to reach out to unchurched friends. This could be as simple as a cookie exchange, hosting a party, or attending an event put on by others (including those at Trinity). Here are a few ideas: Women’s celebration, December 5, Children’s Christmas musical, December 14, or take a trip to the Mission Inn.
- Plan a service opportunity. Deliver dinners, serve at Cornerstone, help with Welcome Home teams, serve a neighbor in need (together), or sing carols at a nursing home.
- Plan to do something together to encourage your group’s missionary.
- Plan a Christmas celebration for your Home group the week of December 7.
- No study / gathering is planned for the week of November 23 because of Thanksgiving.
- Women’s Christmas Celebration is on December 5. Tickets will be available this week.
- The Week of December 7 is planned to be a time for Christmas celebration with your group.
- Koinonia Leader’s party will be on Friday, December 12. (Dinner, music, and fun together)
May our Lord encourage and strengthen you,
Click Here To Open Leader’s Guide