SAVE THE NEW DATE! Koinonia Home Group Leader’s Christmas party will be on SATURDAY, December 20. (Sorry, scheduling challenges)
This is a wonderful opportunity to build relationships and offer help to the needy. Here are some ideas to schedule together.
As you lead your group, let me suggest these four ideas:
- Now is the time to send something to your group’s missionary.
- Help your group plan your own event to reach out to unchurched friends. This could be as simple as a cookie exchange, hosting a party, or attending an event put on by others (including those at Trinity). Here are a few ideas: Women’s celebration (December 5), Children’s musical (December 14), make a trip to Mission Inn,
- Plan a service opportunity. Deliver food with Welcome Home, serve at Cornerstone, serve a neighbor in need (together), or sing carols at a nursing home.
- Plan a Christmas celebration for your Home group the week of December 7.
- No study/gathering is planned for the week of November 23 because of Thanksgiving.
- Women’s Christmas Celebration is on December 5. Tickets are available online at www.trinityonline.org
- The Week of December 7 is set aside for a Christmas celebration with your group.
- Koinonia Leader’s party will be on SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20. (Dinner, music, fun together)
- Pray for our “Welcome Home” food gathering and delivery.
- Pray for friends and neighbors as they attend services.
- Pray for your group as they celebrate and reach out together.
May the joy of being in Christ fill your hearts,
Click Here To Open Leader’s Guide