Ephesians 6: 6-24
SAVE THE NEW DATE! Koinonia Home Group Leader’s Christmas party will be on SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 5:00-8:00 pm, at the home of Steve & Diane Springsted.
Please R.S.V.P. to Julie at email@example.com, or (909) 335-7333, x110
This has been a wonderful Fall Season. Thank you so much for your continuing leadership and love for your group. I hope we get to celebrate together in a few weeks.
Sorry for the repeats, but let me remind you of these four ideas:
- Now is the time to send something to your group’s missionary.
- Help your group plan your own event to reach out to unchurched friends. This could be as simple as a cookie exchange, hosting a party, or attending an event put on by others (including those at Trinity). Here are a few ideas: Women’s celebration (December 5), Children’s musical (December 14), make a trip to Mission Inn.
- Plan a service opportunity: Deliver food with Welcome Home, serve at Cornerstone, serve a neighbor in need (together), or sing carols at a nursing home.
- Plan a Christmas celebration for your Home group the week of December 7.
- Women’s Christmas Celebration is on December 5. Tickets are available online at http://women.trinityonline.org/
- The Week of December 7 is set aside for a Christmas celebration with your group.
- Koinonia Leader’s party will be on SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 5-8 pm. (Dinner, music, fun)
- Men’s outreach breakfast is Saturday, January 24, 2015.
- Pray for our “Welcome Home” food gathering and delivery.
- Pray for friends and neighbors as they attend services.
- Pray for your group as they celebrate and reach out together.
May the joy of being in Christ fill your hearts,
Steve SpringstedClick Here To Open Leader’s Guide