Week of February 8
Every week, I meet someone from a Home Group that expresses their appreciation for the friendship, encouragement, and strength they receive from his/her group. Sometimes they have been in a painful season and were supported. Other times they are challenged to grow. Their feedback is a celebration for what you for the Body of Christ at Trinity.
I am looking forward to this Sunday, February 15, when we will meet to sharpen our skills, encourage one another, and pray together. See you at 8:00 am in Room M200 for our Home Group Huddle (Bagels, etc.)
Here’s a reminder of teamwork ideas for your group.
- Someone who will oversee your missionary care. (If you don’t have a missionary for your group, call Donna Stark at 909-862-4240.
- Someone can oversee your calendar (meeting places, snacks, events, Trinity events)
- Someone can oversee your meals and communion times
- Someone can help you coordinate your social events to which you invite friends
- Someone can oversee special care when someone is sick, etc.
- KOINONIA HOME GROUP LEADER’S HUDDLE: Sunday, February 15, 8:00-9:15 am, Room M200. Light breakfast foods served. (bagels, drinks, fruit)
- February 15 begins the Sundays when High-Schoolers will be worshiping with all adults in Worship Center instead of high school room.
- February 15 reception for Dave and Marilyn Jenkins, 5:00 pm Worship Center
- March 1 is Missions Sunday.
- NOTE CHANGE: Servant Celebration will be on April 26.
Please pray for Linda Parker who just moved to Asia. You can also pray for our team who will meet with her, the Pithey family, and Brian Poole.
Enjoy your Valentine’s Day celebration!
Glad to partner with you,
Steve SpringstedClick Here To Open Leader’s Guide