SPECIAL NOTICE: THE KOINONIA HOME GROUP LEADERS APPRECIATION LUNCH IS SUNDAY, MAY 3. Plan to join us at noon for a BBQ lunch.
Steve and Diane Springsted’s home: 35327 Bryant Ct., Yucaipa, CA. Please RSVP to Sandee, x110 or email@example.com. See you there!
Greetings Home Group Shepherds,
Diane and I are reading through the Bible together. One of the repeated motifs is that God wants to bless us, to pour His love and power into our lives. The repeated cycle in the Bible is that God blesses, people enjoy the blessings and then turn from God to worship the gift rather than the giver. When they are desperate, they cry out to God for mercy and the cycle begins again.
There is, though, one gift that we can worship that actually leads to further blessing. The greatest gift of gifts is that God gave us Himself. Jesus gave Himself, the Holy Spirit indwells, and the Father attends to our every prayer. This is why He made us – that we might enter into a relationship with Him and be blessed beyond all other blessings.
Let’s break the cycle together. Let’s lead our groups into the worship of the giver.
- May 3 at noon is our Koinonia Home Group Leaders Appreciation Lunch at Steve and Diane’s. 35327 Bryant Ct., Yucaipa, CA 909-557-0009
- Remember to meet with someone soon about being an apprentice leader. Schedule time to walk through your role as shepherds and how you encourage and equip them.
- There is great persecution of believers around the world. Please ask your group to continue praying for them.
- Judy Yamamoto is the intern for Light and Power has recently undergone surgery for cancer. It was discovered that it has spread. Please pray for her, her family and many in her group that love and miss her right now.
- Pray about who you can bring along as an apprentice.
Click Here To Open Leader’s Guide