Week of May 24, 2015
We’re on the home stretch!
It was God’s idea that we sometimes take a break from the high action of life. Summer will soon be here and you won’t be leading a group every week.
As you approach the close of this session, be sure to encourage reaching out to one another, planning some fun times together, and praying for one another and God’s work.
May our Father encourage your hearts, strengthen you with His power and help you know the depths of His love.
- This is a great week to work on calendar together. The following are my suggestions to discuss:
- Will you have a meal together at the end of the series? (next week?)
- Would you like to have communion together?
- Will you plan to do some fun things together (e.g. Redlands Bowl) and invite friends?
- June 26 begins the Redlands Bowl Series. This is a wonderful opportunity for a group gathering and a time when you can invite friends from “your world.”
- Pray for believers around the world under persecution. There is a great groan heard in many places including Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Indonesia, Africa, etc.
- Please pray for our pastors and elders as they work hard to form a search committee, work on strategy, and consider how we grow together.
SteveClick here To Open Leader’s Guide