Week of February 21, 2016
Reminder…LEADER’S HUDDLE – This SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 8:00-9:15 am, in Room M102!
On the night Jesus was betrayed, He gave us a new commandment, “that you love one another, even as I have loved you.” I am praying that you experience this more and more as you shepherd your group.
As a church, we are moving forward in “doing life and ministry together.” In the recent months, we have seen youth come to faith, young adults reaching out, wonderful ministry to children, our Search Team making progress, and our church growing in health and size.
Colossians 1:9-12 For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light.
- Please pray for our “Mind the Gaps” Conference.
- Pray for our High School groups, including the disciple groups and the “Crave” group (those meet on Sundays at 8:00 am to go deeper).
- Our Pastor Search Team is reading resumes and having conversations with people.
- February 21: First Base (membership seminar and lunch)
- March 3-5: Mind the Gaps Conference
- March 6: Discover God’s Design seminar and lunch (11:15 am – 3:00 pm)
Praying for you,