John 9:1-41 A Blind Man
NOTE: OUR NEXT LEADER’S HUDDLE IS ON MARCH 20, at 8:00 am, Room M102
Thank you for praying and leading your group to pray. This is a season of great need in many people’s lives. (See below)
- March 12: Loft House pre-build on the plaza
- March 20: Leader’s Huddle at 8:00 am, Room M102
- March 27: Easter Sunday
- April 4: All-church lunch together (following services)
There are some families in very difficult times. Please pray for them and the many more people that you know of in difficult times.
- Mike and Paula Lawrence (Mike has cancer)
- Kristy Garland (Kristy has cancer and parenting her two sons)
- Judy and Aaron Yamamoto (Judy has cancer)
- Susan Cochran-Yu (Susan is quite ill and hoping to receive a kidney)
- Kerry Russell (her husband, Jack, recently died)
As you know, our Search Team is reading, listening to sermons, and interviewing candidates for our Senior Pastor position. They are investing many hours per week. Please pray for their strength, teamwork, unity, and love of one another and the candidates. Pray for God’s wisdom and their insight in people and our needs.
To the glory of the one who opens the eyes of the blind,