Week of April 10, 2016
God is Light
1 John 1:5-2:2
The Spring season is often the most difficult for a small group. People feel the call of the warm sunshine and hiking trails of the hills. By nature, we want to get outside and enjoy nature. So why not make this week an outdoor experience? Consider meeting on a patio, in a park, or even on a hillside. These are great places to enjoy friendship time, consider the great truths of God, and sense His presence in prayer.
- Pray for people who are in pain, physical and emotional. Some have disease, some have lost loved ones, and some have families that are struggling with life.
- Pray for the many opportunities we have this week to love and reach out to our worlds.
- Pray for us to serve with joy at “Youth Hope” on April 30.
- Pray for our Pastor Search Team who are pouring themselves into their mission to learn about and build relationships with possible candidates.
- The LINK kids (4th-5th grade) have a retreat this weekend
- High Schoolers are going to a conference April 22-23
- Serve-it-up-Saturday is April 30 at Youth Hope in Redlands
In His joy,
Steve SpringstedClick here To Open Leader’s Notes