Week of May 8, 2016
God is Love
1 John 3:1-4:21
Noticing the people in my world doesn’t happen naturally. I have to ask God to open my eyes and then be aware of His promptings. As disciples and shepherds, we have many opportunities to communicate His grace and truth. As you meet this week, remember to share about and encourage your family to continue to seek opportunities in their world.
On another note, we are in the final three weeks of this season of Home Groups. Sometimes attendance begins to vary as people travel or get busy with events. Don’t be discouraged. It’s not you, it’s the season. “Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary.” Galatians 6:9
- Pray for the families who have cancer and serious illness in a member: Garland, Lawrence, Yamamoto, Yu.
- Pray for the Elders and the next steps toward a candidate for Senior Pastor.
- Pray that Dads have a special time with their children this weekend.
- Dad-Kid campout this weekend
- Senior Girl’s Tea at Trinity on Sunday, May, 15
May His joy fill your hearts,