Week of May 15, 2016
God is Truth
1 John 5:1-12
NOTE: You should’ve received an invitation in the mail by now RE: the Home Group Leaders Tri-Tip BBQ and potluck on Sunday, June 12 at 5:00-7:00 pm. Please remember to RSVP to Julie at: (909) 335-7333, x110, or email: email@example.com .
The kind words and intentional conversations that you have today will change someone’s life. While few of us with have major alterations happen today, all of us can do something today to help others know the grace and truth of our Lord. We are in the final two weeks of our semester. What your group does to love and support one another are building blocks of growing God’s family. As you invest and invite, challenge your group to be intentional to “encourage one another and build each other up” (1 Thessalonians 5:11).
- Please pray for people who are experiencing difficult times.
- Pray for the pastors and elders as they meet with our Pastor Next candidate.
- Pray about your group and how you can continue to build during the summer.
- Pray for the Young Adult ministry at Trinity and their discipleship plans.
- Pray for the Billy Graham Call Center team who counsels people this Saturday.
- Week of May 22 is the final week of Home Groups
- June 12, Home Group Leader’s BBQ at 5:00 pm.
Love you all,
Click Here To Open Leader’s Guide