Week of May 22, 2016
God is Life
1 John 5:13-21
Greetings Home Group Leaders,
OUR FINAL WEEK OF THE SEMESTER is here. What an amazing year for our church family.
- We baptized many people into the faith
- The sick are cared for, those facing difficulty are loved and supported
- Families – many new families – have chosen Trinity as family
- Our Search Team has landed on a candidate and presented him to the Elders
- We will soon be introduced to our candidate
- All the church ministry teams are doing well: Children, youth, adults
- Home Groups are holding strong, encouraged and encouraging others
- We have refreshed our Core Values and Philosophy of Ministry
- God is glorified in so many people and ways
PLEASE be praying and discussing how you can continue to do life and mission together through the summer months.
- Pray for our worship ministry teams who help us join hearts in praise.
- Pray for Trinity as they learn about our candidate for Senior Pastor
- Pray for the family and home church of our candidate.
- Pray about your group and how you can continue to build during the summer.
- Week of May 22 is the final week of Home Groups
- June 12, Home Group Leader’s BBQ at 5 pm.
May our Father give you joy in knowing that you have loved and served His people this year.