Praying for others to know His Blessings
Greetings Home Group Leaders,
Thank you to all who could come and participate in our retreat at Forest Home. Todd encouraged us to think of a disciple as someone who is becoming more like Jesus. And since Jesus objective was “to seek and save the lost,” we too should have this focus in our lives.
This week, let’s pray the prayer that Todd gave us on Sunday for one another.
Since God has adopted ____________ into His family and because of _____________’s faith in Jesus and love for His people, I give thanks for ______________regularly. I ask that the Father would give _____________a growing sense of the Spirit’s wisdom and revelation so that ___________may know Him better. I pray that the eyes of ______________’s heart be opened to be reminded of the hope of _____________’s calling, to anticipate the great inheritance that awaits ____________ and to walk in the unmatchable power that is available to ____________as a member of Jesus’ Body, the Church.
Prayer Needs for the Trinity family to share with your group
- Pray for our Billy Graham Call Center answering callers this Saturday. (Ministry Center)
- Please pray for our baptism candidates who are preparing their story for our Fall Reunion baptism service.
- Pray for the start-up of our Women’s Bible Studies in a week.
- Pray for the children and leaders of TLC since this Sunday is the start of a new year.
- September 11, 2:00 pm: Fall Reunion at Forest Home. Free. Bring your own picnic dinner.
SteveClick Here To Open Leader’s Notes