Grace from our God of Love
Our Trinity catchphrase is “Doing Life and Mission together.” This year, more than ever, we will focus on how to go deeper in both objectives. In life, trust is the steel of good relationships. Our hope is to build relationships of love and strength together. In Mission, we will pray for one another and spur each other on.
This week, let’s keep praying for one another.
Since God has adopted ____________ into His family and because of _____________ ’s faith in Jesus and love for His people, I give thanks for ______________regularly. I ask that the Father would give _____________a growing sense of the Spirit’s wisdom and revelation so that ___________may know Him better. I pray that the eyes of ______________’s heart be opened to be reminded of the hope of _____________’s calling, to anticipate the great inheritance that awaits ____________ and to walk in the unmatchable power that is available to ____________as a member of Jesus’ Body, the Church.
For those groups who have not met
This would be a good week to call and encourage the members of your group. Be sure they know where and when or your will gather and what lesson in the book to prepare. (We are following Todd’s messages.)
Prayer Needs for the Trinity family to share with your group
- Please pray for our baptism candidates who are preparing their story.
- Pray for International Friendship Connection start up this week.
- Pray for the start-up of our Women’s Bible Studies in a week.
- Pray for our missionaries in this needy world.
- Pray for Micah House and the new workers and kids.
- Pray for the High School and Middle School groups as they begin this week.
- September 11: Fall Reunion at Forest Home’s Lakeview. Starts at 2:00 pm. Free. Bring your own picnic dinner, blanket, chairs, and drinks. Baptisms at 6:00 pm.
Grace to you,
SteveClick Here To Open Leader’s Notes