The mysteries of Christ and marriage
CALENDAR NOTES TO LEADERS:
- Our Christmas party will be on Friday, December 16. You should have received an invite card. If not, call me (Steve) at 909-557-0009.
- PLEASE RSVP soon.
- PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU NEED CHILDCARE FOR THE CHRISTMAS PARTY, by December 1st.
- Our next Home Group Huddle will be a breakfast on Saturday, January 7, 2017.
Greetings Team leaders,
As we enter November, we enter a season when we can connect with friends and family. Each of us will be feeling different things. Perhaps you might feel . . .
- I can’t wait to enjoy the good times
- I’m overwhelmed and not ready
- I just hope to get through it
Whatever else is true, the holidays are busy, emotional, and challenging. But they are also opportunities. The Apostle Paul has this to say: “Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders, making the most of the opportunities” (Colossians 4:5).
This is an ideal time of the year to lead our Home Groups in prayer for one another. Let’s ask God to help us share His love and message. Let’s pray that we seize the opportunities to invite and include others. Let’s pray for one another to be full of His love and grace in this needy world.
For His Kingdom,
Click Here To Open Leaders Notes