Living “unto the Lord” in all my places
CALENDAR NOTES TO LEADERS:
- Our Christmas party will be on Friday, December 16. You should have received an invite card. If not, call me (Steve) at 909-557-0009.
- PLEASE RSVP soon.
- PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU NEED CHILDCARE FOR THE CHRISTMAS PARTY.
- Our next Home Group Huddle will be a breakfast on Saturday, January 7, 2017.
Please allow me to take a minute to mention three things that might be helpful.
- Remember that celebrating communion is a simple thing that our Lord began. You can do this by planning a time to use the elements (bread, juice) to remember what our Lord did and accomplished for us (the cross and reconciled us to God). This might be at a meal, people sharing Scripture, and praying. There is no one correct form.
- There is a lot to do in a group. Invite people to lead by overseeing the calendar, leading a gathering, finding a place to play or serve, and helping you remember to care for your missionary.
- If you don’t have a missionary that you are caring for, call Donna Stark and ask her for the list. 909-519-3852.
Click Here To Open Leaders Notes